Joe's third book is called
"Your Brain is the Key to the Universe"
It is a guide to creating harmony in your own life,
as well as how to create international prosperity and world peace.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein
This book is about my ever expanding, developing, and changing views on what I believe to be consciousness and its construct, reality. The world is experiencing a global shift in consciousness and spiritual awakening. People are being drawn to energy sites all over the globe and are beginning to experience an accelerated spiritual growth rate.
I, myself was drawn to a healing vortex on Hawaii Island known as Napoopoo. The point where this vortex meets the Pacific Ocean is Puuhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park, also know as "The Place of Refuge." William "Pila" Chiles wrote about this very place and its healing properties in his book "The Secrets and Mysteries of Hawaii" if you would like to know more about the area and its healing powers. I lived right in the middle of this vortex while writing this book and can attest to the overwhelmingly positive energy that is present there.
Now more than I ever I believe that people need to define who they are and why they are here in this reality. The notion of a soul, or an eternal life, or what comes next, are questions on everyone's mind. This is an ever present friend or foe as we see fit.
I believe that your consciousness and brain are the keys to this mystery, as well as to our universe.
- Author Joe Holt
"What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists?
In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet."
- Woody Allen
1. Time is Nonlinear
2. I'm Totally in the Future, Dude
3. Seven Billion and Counting
4. Magical Manifestations in My Own Life
5. The Only Galaxy Garden on Earth
6. Elon Musk, Dr. Michio Kaku, Stephen Hawking,
and my own "Universal Brain" Theory
7. Can We Selectively Delete Traumatic Memories From Our Consciousness?
8. The Importance of Being a World Citizen
9. Manifesting Rain
10. The Holy Science
11. Meditation and Quantum Entanglement
12. Cancer and Remote Healing
13. Consciousness and Interconnectivity
14. How to End Worldwide War, Homelessness, and Hunger,
and Fix the World Economies in Three Years
15. Who Am I, or You, For That Matter?
16. How Can You and I Help?
17. Lucid Dreaming and Dream Journals
18. The Importance of Sleep and How to get Better
Rest Than You are Getting Now
19. Your Passions are the Easiest and Most Necessary
Things to Manifest in Your Entire Life
20. The Importance of How You Breathe, and How
it Effects Everything Else in Your Life
21. There are Two Paths to Enlightenment, the Short,
Painful Way or the Long, Peaceful Way
About the Author
Joe Holt moved to Hawaii in 2012 to regain his health and
mental well being. During that time he chronicled his journey
of self-discovery and Hawaiian adventure in his first book,
"Aloha Joe in Hawaii"
His main purpose of publishing this particular book was
to share it with his children.
His difficult past naturally gave rise to many stories that
he did not want to share with his young boys, quite yet.
The result is his second book, "Stories I Can't Tell My Kids Yet"
Joe Holt is available as a life coach and event speaker.
Please contact him on this website for more information
or to book an appearance.